Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This agreement is a legally binding document that defines your rights and obligations regarding the use of this site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Dental E-BULLETS are superseded and of no force or effect.
Dental E-BULLETS (hereinafter "DEB") maintains this site (the "Site") for the purpose of providing dental education to those who are looking to learn more about the dental industry. Please feel free to purchase seats on this Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without DEB's written permission.
As a user, you agree not to transfer your account password or class access information to any Person that would enable that Person to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas on the Site or enable that Person to avoid paying registration fees to view streaming media presentations that normally require a separate registration fee. DEB reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Site if that user is found to have transferred his or her account information to another Person who uses this information to access restricted areas on the Site reserved for those who have purchased seats including the unauthorized viewing of videos (without paying registration fees). You are also advised that DEB will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. The term "Person" is defined as any individual, group of individuals, corporation, partnership or any other kind of organization.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Viva Learning LLC. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Viva Learning LLC, Copyright © 2018 RESERVED. All audio, slides and video clips are the sole property of Viva Learning LLC. All software used on the site is the sole property of Viva Learning LLC. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of viewing education content on this site and/or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Viva Learning LLC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of DEB and or Viva Learning LLC. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any DEB trademark or service mark without expressed written consent of DEB is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that DEB will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. DEB neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials or procedures displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DEB.
- While DEB continues to do its best to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, DEB makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DEB assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site.
- DEB does not recommend or endorse any specific clinical procedure, product, or service referred to on this Site. You must use your own professional judgment, on a case by case basis, regarding the use of any product or procedure discussed in any of the webcasts, tutorials, panel discussions, journal articles or in any other content format on the Site.
- Rates for certain courses/services/products may vary and are subject to change at any time.
- You agree not to participate in any scheme that might interfere, disrupt or tamper with DEB's web site or networks connected to DEB, or post any material that may include but not be limited to a virus or any harmful program.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither DEB nor Viva Learning LLC involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site and data available to you through the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. DEB also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by DEB or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, DEB is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, producing, creating and marketing continuing dental education content using such information.
- Copyright Infringement The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Viva Learning LLC infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information as required by 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A): (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Viva to locate the material on the site; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Viva a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent in writing to Viva Learning LLC Copyright Notice, 3736 Bee Caves Rd, Suite 1-230, Austin, TX, 78746, USA (copyright @ vivalearning. com) (remove spaces when sending email). We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Provision of the Communication Decency Act: Viva facilitates the upload of third party content and hosts such content on vivalearning.com and its affiliate sites. Viva Learning LLC is protected under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Section 230 states that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230). In other words, online intermediaries, such as Viva Learning LLC, that host or republish the third party speech of others do not have the liability for such material and do not have the liability of the author of such material and are protected against a range of laws that might otherwise be used to hold them legally responsible for what others say and do. The protected intermediaries include not only regular Internet Service Providers (ISPs), but also a range of "interactive computer service providers," including basically any online service that allows third parties to have material posted to its site. Other than copyright infringement, if you feel that any third party material hosted on the Viva site is violative of your rights, Viva does not promise to remove such material but may consider the removal upon request. Viva shall be the sole determinant of what constitutes material violative of third party rights in this regard.
- Images of people or places, audio and video displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, DEB. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- DEB has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk, and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Although DEB may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, DEB is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. DEB will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing DEB to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- The disclosure of personally identifiable information in public forums may lead to the collection and use of such information by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from them.
- DEB is not liable for any harm that may be caused or related to the theft or disclosure of your account password or identifying information, or your releasing your password or identifying information to another individual who then uses the site. You further agree to notify DEB immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account password or identifying information.
- You agree to notify DEB immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account password or identifying information.
- This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of people. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own dental professional or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your own dental and medical advisors.
- DEB may at any time revise or delete the contents of the site, including these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. DEB reserves the right to revoke your access to the site.
- These Terms and Conditions are the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement.